Thursday, April 1, 2010

At least a part of what i need to upload!


Sorry guys, photos took a lot longer than originally thought to upload. I started from the bottom of my list of photos to upload (because thats how blogger works) so I still have quite a few to upload yet from skiing, point du guard and more from Paris. All of my pictures for Paris and some for skiing are online at http://picasaweb.google.com/briecheese1414 if you want to see them otherwise i'll upload them when I get back from Italy and Spain on the 18th!!!!! Well, here starts one crazy, amazing spring break!


There was a service going on in Notre Dame.

Paris at night= amazing
I love the color of the sky in France! I dont know why but the colors are so much more vibrant! Anyone who has any idea why this is please inform me!
The eiffel tower sparkling is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Call it cheesy but I love the city of lights :)
Can I live here... please?
Jess and I walked to the eiffel tower and sat down pretty close to it to watch it sparkle from up close.

Sparkling positions:
1) Next to the Tulleries Gardens
2) Under the Eiffel Tower
3) From Montmartre area
4) From the Arc de Triomphe
5) on the metro
yea... we loved the sparkle

I love this picture!
So these two pictures are switched around... but I saw Sacre Coeur for the first time and loved it! New favorite church (though I'm guessing it wont be for long because im going to Italy and Spain hehe)

I saw the Moulin Rouge for the first time ever. Now I really want to watch that movie
Paris je t'aime!
The top floor of the eiffel tower :)
I also climbed the Arc de Triomphe for the first time because it was closed when I was in Paris 4 years ago. Its was such a pretty view from up there and definitely something to do at night. It was awesome to see all the roads that lead up to the giant round about.

No comments:

Post a Comment