Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mi las anglica; (that means do you speak english in Greek)

So the computer is STILL not working... not so happy with Dell at the moment :( anyways... I decided to steal some of my friends pictures off of facebook so I could put something up here and tell you all about my trip! Aparently we went to Greece at exactly the right time too! Before we got there they had some pretty crazy riots and strikes (including the airport workers) Those died down right before we got there although we did see one march (nowhere near a riot). Now aparently the riots have gotten really bad and they shut down all air travel to and from the country! Yea... im glad to be out of there!

The pictures are not at all in order... and I have to go soon because the office is closing but ill upload more of the stories later!




us at the parthenon




the temple of zeus





overlooking Athens




trying to figure out where to go at the hostel... this hallway was always full of people just sitting and talking anytime after 6. We met so many interesting people at the hostel!




in Delphi




The parthenon




I think this is in Delphi




overlooking Athens






Well... the office is closing so I need to get going. Hopefully ill have time up upload more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment